I found this recipe on the "Ever Clever Mom"'s blog. All I can say is WOW!!! It was so easy and so yummy. I've made a few minor modifications, but you will definitely want to give this one a try!!
5-10 chicken drumsticks, raw
1) Preheat oven to 400F degrees
2) Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
3) Lay chicken on parchment paper, spread out such that none are touching
4) Drizzle lightly with olive oil on one side of the chicken; turn all over and repeat drizzle
4) Sprinkle lightly with salt, then paprika, then cinnamon; turn all over and repeat sprinkles
5) Bake for 30 minutes; turn all over and bake for 30 more minutes