9 dried lasagna noodles, whole wheat
10 oz Alfredo Sauce
3 T lemon juice
10 oz Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
1 c roasted red peppers, chopped, drained
If desired, 1 c shredded chicken cut into small pieces
1/2 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1) Pre-heat oven to 325. Coat a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
2) Cook noodles according to package instructions . Drain and rinse with cool water. You can also use the noodles that do not require any pre-boiling!
3) While noodles are cooking, combine sauce, lemon juice, spinach, and red peppers (and if desired, chicken).
4) Arrange 3 cooked noodles in the pan. Top with 1/3 spinach mixture. Repeat two more times.
5) Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
6) Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake uncovered until cheese is melted.
7) Let dish stand for 5 minutes before serving.