This dish is a great go-to because it is easy to make and I bet you already have most of the ingredients in your fridge/pantry. Enjoy!
3 c Water
1.5 c Whole Wheat Orzo
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 T Garlic, minced
1 lb medium shrimp, defrosted
1 pint Grape Tomatoes
1/4 c White Wine
1 tbsp Basil seasoning
2/3 c Feta, crumbled
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan
- Add orzo, cook for 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Drain when finished cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring oil to medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp to skillet and sautee until pink. Then add tomatoes and wine. Simmer for about five minutes until most of wine sauce has evaporated. Sprinkle with basil seasoning
- Separate orzo into four bowls. Top each with shrimp mixture and add feta.