You are going to love how easy this is to make! My mom made this for us many times growing up. It is a hearty meal that will fill you up! Mom recommends this with potatoes and green beans, but it also goes very well with rice. Enjoy!
6 pork chops, boneless, 4 oz each, ~1/4 inch thick
1-2 can mushroom soup, organic (depending on how much sauce you want!)
1/8 c water
1/8 c white wine
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Coat a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Place pork chops in the dish.
4) Mix 1 can mushroom soup with water, wine, and mushrooms.
5) Top pork chops with sauce.
6) Bake for one hour covered with foil and an additional 10 minutes uncovered.