Let's be honest. There is NOTHING better than bacon. It's good at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But let's be honest again, we all HATE cleaning up the grease splatter and dealing with the grease in the pan after enjoying our favorite food. Below are my instructions to master crispy bacon with easy clean-up!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil, covering the edges
3) Place a cooling rack into the cookie sheet
4) Spray lightly with cooking spray
5) Place bacon on the rack
6) When the oven reaches 400 degrees, place pan in the oven
7) Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy
8) If desired, broil on high an additional 2 minutes for extra crispiness
9) Take bacon out of the oven and, with tongs, place strips on a plate covered in paper towels for a minute or two (see photo below)
10) Enjoy bacon and know your clean-up is EASY!