This green juice is quickly becoming part of my daily routine! It tastes delicious and is packed with 100% goodness! I know there are a lot of variations of this recipe, but wanted to share my fave combo!
To make two ~12oz glasses, combine the following ingredients in your juicer. My recommended juicing system is linked below! I HIGHLY recommend it!
What's in your favorite juice?
2 lb shredded chicken
12oz cream of mushroom soup, organic (no gross fillers! - see my favorite brand linked below!)
1/2 c milk, fat-free
3 cups, broccoli florets
3 T gluten-free bread crumbs
1/2 c cheese, shredded, colby-jack
I found this idea online years ago (and can't for the life of me recall the original recipe creator -- this was pre-Pinterest!) and have made it several times over the years. Each time making a few tweaks and modifications, with the newest being a gluten-free version. Everyone, even non-avocado fans, rave about it! I highly recommend making it for dinner this week!
4 4oz Chicken breast filets
2 T Milk, skim
1/2 c Italian-style Gluten-free Breadcrumbs
2T Parmesan cheese
1/2 c Tomato sauce
2 Avocados, sliced
2/3 c Mozzarella cheese, grated
1) Pre-heat oven to 350. Place chicken breast in a clear plastic bag. Use a meat mallet to pound until 1/2 inch thick.
2) Lightly whisk milk and eggs together in a shallow bowl.
3) Place breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
4) Dip one piece of chicken in egg/milk mixture on both sides, then coat in breadcrumbs.
5) Place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. Repeat process for remaining pieces of chicken.
6) Lightly spray chicken with oil. Bake chicken for about 25 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and spread each chicken breast with tomato sauce. Arrange avocado slices over sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
8) Return to the oven and bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
9) Serve while hot.
These are a great grab-n-go option during the week! I usually take two and microwave at work for about 45 seconds. Enjoy!
1/2 c zucchini, chopped
1/2 c yellow squash, chopped
1/2 c ground beef, cooked & seasoned with taco seasoning
1 c liquid egg whites
Prehat oven to 350F degrees. Spray muffin tins with olive oil spray. Even distribute zucchini, squash, and taco meat between 9 cups. In a spouted measuring cup, whisk together eggs and egg whites. Pour egg mixture evenly into the cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing carefully from each cup.
My brother-in-law gets 100% of the credit for creating this recipe. Uncle EGG is quite the chef and I'm so excited to share with you one of his creations that I made the other week! Enjoy! XOXO
1 T olive oil
1 T minced garlic
1 c onions, chopped
15 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
3 c green beans, trimmed
4 strips sugar-free bacon, cooked & crumbled
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and saute for 3-5 minutes, until onions are softened. Toss in tomatoes and green beans. Cook for 10-15 minutes, until green beans start to soften. Stir in bacon. Serve hot.